• All DL needles have chamfered tip in conical direction. This allows better material release and thus consistent volume control in subsequent dispensing dots or lines.
• DL EZ-FLO series has unique profile that tapers to allow better material flow inside the needle.
• Stainless Steel EZ-FLO series needles are precision-made from single piece. These needles have higher consistency in size and shape and the inner wall finish is smoother than hypodermic needle tube.
• Ceramic EZ-FLO series needles are made by ceramic molding. The inner wall finish is glass-like such that there is less material restriction. Inner diameter of ceramic needles can be made extremely small – 25.4µm!
• DL needles can be made footed or non-footed. Foot is used to ensure consistent dispensing height for dots. To find out more about gauge size, needle length and other information, please
DL Technology pumps and needles dispense challenging materials such as conductive paste or solder paste with high consistency.
Refer to charts below for evaluation results